Applied AI Pod
AutoDrive, AI Ethics, Religion & AGI, with a Transylvanian Research Scientist, Ep. 10
Let’s get into an open and real conversation with Alexandru Sorici - Scientific Researcher born in Transylvania, Member of the Romanian Association for Artificial Intelligence (ARIA), Associate Professor at Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania. His focus is towards research, teaching and something new/fresh for you, singing, singing in a church choir. How cool is that! Let’s find out more.
- Self-driving cars and the setup of an Auto-Drive project for a Dacia without technology built-in - a cost effective positioned car
- The use and role of Simulation data and techniques
- Vatican joining tech companies to build ethical AI
- Religion and tech (AI)
- AI Ethics
- Can AI be an Inventor? Can AI fill for patents?
- Exploring potential new applications of AI in real-world consumption
- Artificial General Intelligence algorithms exploration